1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Quests Reset??

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by galaxyy, Mar 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galaxyy

galaxyy galactic adventurer

Minecraft:
    So I log into my level 24 assassin, expecting to be at Selchar, but I have to redo the intro to the new update. I'm like, "okay, maybe it's a small glitch and I can just go back through the tunnel from the Tunnel Trouble quest to get to Detlas. Once I finish and get to the tunnel, it doesn't let me through. I check my quest book, and it says I haven't completed any quests, even though when I last logged out, I had about three or four I hadn't done yet. Help please??

(I didn't lose any items though)

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You finished the tutorial again right?

3. galaxyy

Minecraft:
    Yes, because I was going to play with my friend and I thought I could just use a scroll to get back to where I was.

4. A Human

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh, so you didn’t actually finish the new tutorial. Try /fixstart and redo the new tutorial.

5. galaxyy

Minecraft:
    I finished the tutorial and went back to Ragni if that's what you're asking?

6. A Human

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You said you used a scroll to get out of the tutorial, right? If so, do /fixstart and actually finish the tutorial without exiting it.

7. galaxyy

Minecraft:
    No, sorry to confuse you, I finished it because I couldn't use a scroll to teleport out since it doesn't let you. Then I tried to use the tunnel to get to Detlas but it wouldn't let me.

8. Undyne

Undyne No hope for the hopeless. HERO

Minecraft:
    Just so you know, Tunnel Trouble was updated yet again, removing the Cow Pass mechanism and involving a new quest with more story/script cutscenes/playability. Now the tunnel is just two interconnected regions that instantly tp you to Detlas and Ragni. However you can't use them until you complete the quest again, and to start it you need to go to Detlas first.

If you've already done the newest version of the quest, then something may be bugged with it, but I highly doubt that since it sounds like you just came back for this new update.

galaxyy likes this.
  9. galaxyy

Minecraft:
    Oh, I see. Sorry to confuse everyone.

It turns out I hadn't done one of the first quests on this assassin, so when I looked at my quest book, I thought it had been a bug of some sort. Thank you!!

Edit: A friend of mine that I was playing with hadn't been on recently either, but she was able to use the tunnel and she hadn't done the new quest as far as I know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.