Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Questions about my inventory being full

Discussion in 'Questions' started by HypInWynncraft, Apr 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HypInWynncraft

HypInWynncraft Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So my inventory is full like 24/7 because I try to keep some scrolls in there. I recently got a tier 4 emerald pouch to keep emeralds in there but is there a powder pouch? Or unidentified items pouch because that also fills up my inventory.

Last question, is there a way to access the trade market and enderchest remotely?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2022
  2. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:
    No powder or unided items pouches exist. There is a way to remotely access your bank, but you'll need a pet and the Champion rank to do so.

I recommend just selling everything you don't need, and buy enough bank pages to store your scrolls and other stuff in.

3. Blackquill

Blackquill Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I second what Red-Eyed Knight said.

Usually, anything not legendary or set pieces can be sold once you are kitted out. In early and mid game gear really doesn't have to be renewed every lvl. Get a good weapon, something with some mild or good xpID and then play through. Proper gear usually finds its way to you, and this early it really does fairly quickly. And even so, rare and even some unique items are fine enough.
    Just play through, regularly ID and check what you pick up, then replace what you deem best and sell the rest. I would also in general recommend prioritising quests over mob grinding for leveling, especially seeing you have quite a few quests up to your level undone. (It goes without saying that if you enjoy grinding and prefer levelling that way you are welcome to do so. It might just take a lot more time comparatively.)

Regarding scrolls:

As long as I am not usually dying, I don't even carry scrolls on my person. I have scrolls to most locations in my bank, you are usually fine with keeping scrolls for the major cities and crosspoints near any usable fast travel. It is in this case usually easier to kill myself and then take a scroll to the closest city. Then horse or movement spell from there.

Progressions are usually not worth farming until you have a character maxxed because they just take a shitton of time and only really start paying off once you actually get to use endgame stage crafted items, so I would not recommend wasting bank space storing high ranking ingredients. Just no point in doing so. Some of the 3-star ingredients can fetch a nice price on the market, and that's probably the best use for them for the time being.

Also keep in mind that with access to seaskipper and (starting lvl 59) access to the nexus, or the Detlas-Cinfras Airship (lvl 75) (and many more I've forgotten) you get quite a bit of fast travel connections.

Champion ranked players can access their merchant booths remotely iirc, but the trade market itself is not remotely accessible.

Regarding
    I believe the pet can deliver to the bank, but cannot retrieve specified items from it, right? I actually couldn't find any clear info on this, neither on the wiki pages for the rank or pets themselves.

luckeyLuuk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.