Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Question About Youtube Rank Apply

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Nickpowns, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nickpowns

Nickpowns 18 y/o cubeclick player VIP+

Minecraft:
    Just a small question, how long does it approx take for etiher Grian or Salted to review a pm on the forums regarding youtube rank?

2. i eat bees

i eat bees i eat bees HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    They would probably never answer, All admins as you could probably imagine have way too many alerts/private messages and no time at all to answer any of them so please do not message any of them, If you want a YouTube rank contact a moderator, You need about 1,000 subscribers if your channel is focused all about Wynn, If not you'll need 10,000, There's also a chance you'll need less if you're a part of the CT, And there is no such thing as "Review a youtube application", The only thing that matters is how big of a part Wynncraft is in your channel and the amount of subscribers you have.

~Mutton.

3. Glitchedslayer

Glitchedslayer Godly Horse Breeder and Memer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Unless you are a long time wynn player who has been in the community for a while, I doubt you'll get YT rank under 5k subs.

Nickpowns likes this.
  4. Nickpowns

Nickpowns 18 y/o cubeclick player VIP+

Minecraft:
    Alright, thanks for the quick responses guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.