Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Question About Picking Up Items While Lootrunning

Discussion in 'Questions' started by bobwill4, Dec 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobwill4

bobwill4 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    While I am lootrunning what items should I pick up? All ingredients or just some? Uniques or no uniques?

Thank you

2. weeb

weeb professional time waster CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    pick up stuff that has high market value and/or can sell pretty fast on market aka high demand.

if you dont know how much what is worth you could get all the t3 ingredients you find.
    but most expensive are
    bottled fairy (10 le-ish, might be less cause getting nerfed 1.20)
    decaying heart (~6 le, very useful in alot of ways, mainly for LQ gear)

for uniques stuff like yang, aquamarine, vacuum.

3. bobwill4

Minecraft:
    Thank you! this helped a lot. So I should just leave a lot of the 1 and 2 star ingredients? Yea I am pretty new to the market so I dont entierly know what sells fast or has high market value. Do you know a way I can find that? Thank you for the help

4. dr_carlos

dr_carlos Morph Gang! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Personally, I would leave any Ingredients that aren't 2+ Stars, unless they have a high sale price or you need them (if you are doing profs).
    Keep Legendaries+.
    Leave pots unless they are skill pots, but even then they are pretty cheap.
    Take T4+ Powders.
    Take emeralds, but you can get rid of them to replace with other things. If you are going back to your bank (or wherever) with a single empty slot in your inventory you are missing out, even if it is only by a few emeralds.
    As a general rule, if you recognise something from a good build, or seeing it on the market for a lot, pick it up. Just like emeralds, you can get rid of them for something better later on.

In 1.20, however, I have heard that they are making uniques, set items, and rares, more profitable even after identifying, so take from this what you will.

Keep in mind that these are my opinions, and other people have different opinions to me.

5. bobwill4

Minecraft:
    Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.