Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Question about Gathering and Mining

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Llyiera, Dec 29, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Llyiera

Llyiera Newbie Adventurer

Is there a certain quest or level I need to be at the gather Wheat, Wood, etc? For some reason I'm not able to gather anything. I can take out the zombies and other mobs no problem but I cant gather any Wheat.

2. MrYoghurt2004

MrYoghurt2004 Warrior Gang Discord Moderator CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You need to use tools to gather materials, they can be purchased from tool merchants (if you’re doing the cook assistant quest there is one at katoa ranch along with all the other items you’ll need. In general tool merchants are found on roads outside towns though).
    If you’re just starting out I don’t recommend going deeper into professions though, they’re extremely grindy and not worth it at that point.

RedztoneWizard and weeb like this.
  3. RedztoneWizard

RedztoneWizard Meta builds and guides HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I agree, but I would also like to note that even though professions are very grindy at endgame they can give very powerful crafted items so you should at least find a guild with crafters in endgame. Crafted items are OP, they aren’t necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.