1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Quest 'memoria Paranoia' Bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Athaleas, Feb 13, 2020 at 1:11 PM.

1. Athaleas

Athaleas Newbie Adventurer

So, this whole quest is a bit buggy. It teleported me two times wrong (one time it teleported me into blocks so I was stuck and had to kill myself, the other time it teleported me to quick and I couldn't go further so I again had to kill myself), so I had to to the whole quest two times again.

Attached Files:

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey!
    Can you describe where this occurred?

3. Athaleas

Athaleas Newbie Adventurer

First bug: After the cutsene where Mr. Caritat kills his wife and sets everything on fire, I got teleported and the x and y cordinates were good but I spawned 2 blocks to low, so I was stuck. The second time I tried to do the quests I didn't have the problem.

Second bug: I got stuck in a black (teleporting thing) room, after I had killed Mr. Caritat I had to click on an NPC called ''Rift'' but I went to quick trough the teleport and I did not click on the NPC so I got stuck in the black teleport room.