1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Items Quest Items

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by GetALifeNerd, Aug 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GetALifeNerd

GetALifeNerd Steel Balls.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have 4 lvl 100 accounts, and while leveling my 5th class, I noticed I had 4 Emperor's Scepters for no reason while doing the SST quest. So I did /fixquests to hopefully fix this. This just made things worse by giving me even more quest items.

(Also please fix /fixquests it did the opposite of helping right there)

Here is a list of all the extra stuff that I'm not supposed to have

Corruption Relic Shard

4 Emperor's Scepters

Slime Scooper

Healing Water

2 extra Cluckle's Favourite Feathers (have 1 that i need)

Old Basement Key

Heaty Zork Stew

Witness Report 1 and 2

Receipt

Gemstone Dust

Note I checked all my classes to see if I needed any of these items and made sure I didn't so this is just straight up random useless stuff.

Is there anyway to get rid of this stuff? I'm desperate for bank space. (If there is no way for me to get rid of this, mods of Wynncraft help pls)

2. Bear_Force

Bear_Force Bear of the foxes VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello o/
    It's not a bug but I agree that a way of getting rid of extra quest items is necessary.
    What I usually do is getting a new class, using the command /skiptutorial, give the new class all the extra and then just delete it

Have a wonderful day :D

3. Northie_

Northie_ ¿❤︎? Staff Member Moderator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ^this or fill your inventory with emeralds or something you have a lot of, and throw the item out the side of your inventory

don’t recommend doing this unless you’re okay with the risk of not getting the item back from /fixquests

4. GetALifeNerd

GetALifeNerd Steel Balls.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thanks a bunch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.