1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Quest Item Stuck In My Inventory

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by klojokanaal, Nov 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. klojokanaal

klojokanaal Newbie Adventurer

Whilst doing the Corrupted village quest i had to collect a unstable corrupted ore wich i did but when you collected the ore there starts a countdown timer. I wasn't going to make it to the machine in time so what i did was pressing the left-mouse button to pull the ore out of my inventory and the put it back in. When i did that the timer dissapeared but i also couldn't place the block in the machine or drop it out of my inventory.

I went on to grab another unstable corrupted ore and finish the quest but now there is one ore stuck in my inventory and i have tried multiple things to remove it out of my inventory but they all failed to work.

Is there something i could do to remove this ore myself?

(ps) in the image i managed to get myself stuck in a wall and the teleport scrolls don't work, Please get my out :(

Kind regards,

Klojokanaal

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  2. Red-Eyed Knight

Red-Eyed Knight Voxel boi VIP+

Minecraft:
    If you want to delete a quest item, the only way to do it as far as I know is to create a new class, take the quest item out of your bank and delete the class.

3. Aarontti

Aarontti I type stuff for the sake of typing stuff HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sounds like a big hassle to create a new class, go through the tutorial and wait 3-5 extra minutes just to delete an item.

Instead, just fill your inventory with items, grab the quest item you want to delete, and exit out of your inventory. Simple as that

mantidmadness likes this.
  4. klojokanaal

klojokanaal Newbie Adventurer

Great! the items is removed from my inventory, thanks for the suggestion!