1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Quest Glitch - Tower Of Ascension

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by Boris_-, Jan 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boris_-

Boris_- Newbie Adventurer

Good morning, I wanted to ask if someone could solve a problem relative to the quest tower of ascension. I started this quest long time ago (more then a year) and then left it undone. Now that I'm giving it a try again it won't let me past the first floor. I bring the first level's shards to the crystal and it says "Floormaster: You may proceed" but it does it even if I don't collect any shard! And then... nothing, it just leaves me with the Winter Rams forever until I die or either do /kill.
    This is pretty annoying I hope you can solve it.
    (On Minecraft I'm the user xSamu007)

Thank you.

2. Altakar

Altakar I count days for some reason QA Item Team

Minecraft:
    This sounds like you've already done this floor. To get back to where you were, keep running through the rooms until the Floormaster blocks you.

Boris_- likes this.
  3. Boris_-

Boris_- Newbie Adventurer

Oh, thank you so much, it was so much time since I tried it that I literally forgot about going all the way to the bottom of the room. I was convinced that you would have to right-click the crystal in order to proceed so I was never trying in going all the way over it and tought it was a bug. My bad, many thanks!

4. Altakar

Altakar I count days for some reason QA Item Team

Minecraft:
    Issue appears to be resolved, so this thread will be locked and moved to Resolved Issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.