1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Quest Bug "frost Bite"

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by Pharaotix, Mar 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pharaotix

Pharaotix Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Two things, one minor, the other one currently preventing me from finishing the Frost Bite quest.

First, Eppo did not appear for me, quest starting text did not trigger. The quest started after walking roughly to the spot of Eppos third textbox and continued normally from there.

Second, after progressing to stage 10 (find a way into the vault) and solving the puzzle, a server restart occured. After resolving the puzzle with seemingly nothing wrong, the text for entering the vault did not trigger. I was not warped after entering the warpzone inside the vault. I instead used /kill and now every time I enter Theoricks Mansion, i get wrong warped into a roughly 2x2x3 black room with no way of escaping. Waiting or server changing does not work. I tried to reenter the quest up to 6 times by now, having to kill myself every time at this exact point. However, one time I managed to trigger old dialoque from Eppo, but it didnt help or do anything aside from that.

Does anybody know whats wrong or how to fix this? As far as I know it is a rare thing to happen.

2. ClamLord

ClamLord 8k chests, 0 mythics (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi, thanks for the report! This is a known bug, and I have been told that a fix should be pushed before the end of the week.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope this helped!

Pharaotix likes this.
  3. Pharaotix

Pharaotix Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So it was already known? Thats great and thank you very much for your reply! :saltedhappy:

4. Pepo

Pepo Snt best cult! QA HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Should be fixed soon ^^ Thank you for the report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.