Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Music Qira Dubstep Vip Remix

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by DS, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DS

DS Officially can run Noteblock Studio on Mac VIP+

Minecraft:
    So y'all might remember this song I made based off of the Qira BGM:

And friend of mine and I decided to re-remix this song, and we got an interesting little ditty. Here's the first version of the song, not fully mastered yet for sidechaining and stuff (don't mind the DSG visualizer, I just found it online :P):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FUzY33iNQIR3M4X3NpQ00xREk/view?usp=sharing

It's kind of like a hybrid trap, moombahcore, dubstep, drumstep, epic orchestral thing... I'll let you see for yourself.

2. DS

Minecraft:
    Bumpity bump

3. Grvphene

Grvphene Wiki guru VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh I'm surprised by the crystal clear sound quality and amazing sound design of these songs! Very nice mastering. However, the bass seems pretty weak to me for a VIP remix. This would probably be ten times better with a bass boost and also a more brutal kick. Not only is it a little underrepresented, but the kick is too soft as well. Apart from that, there's a little too much going on in the vocals for my taste, it just sounds messy to me at some parts, but maybe that's just me. I personally enjoy the original track more because of this. But don't be discouraged, this is meant as constructive criticism for further improvement of an otherwise very good song! As you said it's not fully mastered yet so maybe you can still change it a bit :)

DS likes this.
  4. FlamingPinecone

FlamingPinecone infinite lava source VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Is there any of the original Qira melody in there?

TempleOfLegends and DS like this.
  5. DS

Minecraft:
    The melody starts out with the sixteenth note ascending scale on both verses (G A Bb C D)... but really that's about it. The song's mostly a remix of the drop. I had at first started out writing out the Qira melody, but then after the first 5 notes my friend really liked how dope it was sounding and decided to put his own melody in there. I followed along on the second verse and made the epic orchestral part have its own melody.

FlamingPinecone likes this.
  6. Zitrine

Zitrine Lore-kun CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Hey, this is pretty neat. (And as the person I am, I still dislike the parts where there are people talking c; )

DS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.