Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Problem with account

Discussion in 'Questions' started by DriftMonster, Nov 22, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DriftMonster

DriftMonster Newbie Adventurer

I got problem since i haven't play minecraft about 5 years i missed the migration from java. Now when i migrated my mojang account to microsoft, i changed my nickname and when i loggen on server i saw that my progress disappeared. Is there some options to help me solve this problem?

2. Tzelofachad

Tzelofachad Owner of the Rift, manager of the Uz hotel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    *sighs* are you sure you dont mean your bank is wiped?

3. DriftMonster

No, i can see my account on website. The problem is that i've changed my nickname

4. Tzelofachad

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    did you get a new account?

5. DriftMonster

I've migrated mojang account to microsoft. As was needed. But my old nickname remained on mojang. I toke the new nickname. Logged in in wynncraft and on wynncraft it's like new account.

6. Tzelofachad

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    maybe someone took your nickname? beyond that I have no idea. Lets hope someone on the support team or a more experienced player can help. I do vaguely remember others asking about this on the forums but cant remember the solution. That said if you haven't played in 5 YEARS, then I reccomend starting a new playthrough regardless. Lotsa new content!

7. Sar

Sar The Fire Archer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    To be clear, you don't have your old classes on your current minecraft account when you log onto wynncraft?

If you missed the last date mojang gave to transfer to a microsoft account, your old account might have gotten deleted.

The last call for this was september 19, 2023, at 11:00 am EST/17:00 pm CEST

They did make it so that you can get a new account for free if you missed it through a post migration process.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/19633473939981

8. DriftMonster

To be clear, you don't have your old classes on your current minecraft account when you log onto wynncraft? Yes, right.
    I transferred my account to microsoft, and after that my old mojang account got deleted. But now how I can restore my progress on server?

9. Tzelofachad

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sorrry no way to. If you had a rank or bought items rom the store with irl money you might have a chance with that, but for in game stuff just is gone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.