Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Pit Of Dead Quest Bug What Do I Do?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by maxterdelta, May 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxterdelta

maxterdelta Travelled Adventurer

Hello, i tryed to conclude the quest mentioned above, but theres a problem, and thats that Merloni doesnt appear where he should, ive been searching for him everywhere, the location in the wiki, where the compass points, and watched a youtube video to know his location, but he isnt anywhere of those places, im currently at the entrance of the pit of the dead, where he is supposed to be at the end of the mission based on this video.

Pit of the Dead | Wynncraft Quest Guide

but he isnt there, What do i do D:

2. ocel0tgirl

ocel0tgirl It was ocel0t to meet you HERO

Minecraft:
    Are you looking for Merloni at the beginning of the quest, or the end? At the beginning, he is in detlas, and at the end, he is in nemract. Some quest guides might not be updated btw.

3. Ninja_VK

Ninja_VK RainbowsRcool VIP+

Minecraft:
    He’s in nemract, if u check the wiki for the pit of the dead quests is says the coords, but the merloni page says deltas cause I think that’s where he is at the beginning

4. ditsario

ditsario it's always christmas somewhere in the world VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    he should just be in nemract at 210, 37, -2150 like it says on the pit of the dead quest page, he was shuffled around a bit recently so videos and apparently the merloni page itself aren't updated yet

also uh the starting stage for pit of the dead is "talk to merloni in nemract at [210, 37, -2150]" so i'm pretty sure he's there the whole time, not just at the end, although i suppose the quest book could be wrong

maxterdelta likes this.
  5. maxterdelta

At the end of the quest, i looked all over in nemcract and couldnt find him. I still believe he could be in there, im not that good searching, i need the map to find the banks in towns im in :,c, but the quest tracker guides me to a blank space in a house

6. ocel0tgirl

ocel0tgirl It was ocel0t to meet you HERO

Minecraft:
    Have you tried going to the coordinates listed on the wiki? (210, 37, -2150)

ditsario likes this.
  7. maxterdelta

I FUCKING LOVE YOU ditsario, he was there, thank you so much, i spent hours searching for him TvT

ditsario likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.