Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Art Pirate OC for this roleplay I'm doing

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by ritshou, Jan 10, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ritshou

ritshou Evan

Minecraft:
    (I pasted this from my insta post oheoheoh I'm not retyping all of that ahhh)

Captain Wade Hawthorn of the Great Wynnrider!!

My Pirate OC for this roleplay I am doing, on the 2nd frame is my friend's character Key (Kieran) who's a bratty runaway prince!!

Wade's snarky, flirtacious, and allegedly slept with over a dozen women! (That's a lie though, he's never held hands with anyone past romantically. He's waiting for "The One". That's right bitches, he believes in soulmates, or something)

He's the olderbrother figure to everyone in his crew, he loves them dearly, the tough love kind! He's ruthless & shows no mercy to his enemies, especially if they harm his family, or get in his way.

He tries to teach everyone he can, so when they go out into the world alone, they wont die right away!!

He also tends to adopt a lot of orphans and people who don't have anywhere to go. Despite having a close bond with many-a-people, he keeps them at arms lenght, even his closest crew member doesn't know his full story.

(I also fucking forgot his scars, but I am too lazy to add them, so maybe in the next drawing...)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Wade's scarf has hawthorn water flowers printed on it, because I said so

I also have silly little tiktoks (actually, just one right now sadly) of him but I have NO idea how to put them here, so you will never see them then,, i guess

2. Axuaxi

Axuaxi Travelled Adventurer

Y u so good how-ly

Wackolo and ritshou like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.