1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Paladin healing

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Boblipk, Jun 11, 2022.

Tags:
?

What is your opinion

1. Paladin has enough healing

10 vote(s)
    43.5%
  2. I wish they added a bit more

13 vote(s)
    56.5%
  1. Boblipk

Boblipk Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So i was watching the 2.0 stream and when salted showed the actual paladin healing ability (30% of damage regained over 30 seconds) i was a little disappointed i had just hoped you would get a more potent out of combat healing ability but idk

starx280 likes this.
  2. TaintedL1on

TaintedL1on Remove Champion bomb bell CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    they probably don't want warrior to step on the toes of mage and shaman as the support characters

starx280 likes this.
  3. Boblipk

Boblipk Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I mean i more meant like just self healing but ye

starx280 likes this.
  4. RenZenthio

RenZenthio Trap HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As I’ve heard it explained it fits warrior’s mo. It’s basically just delayed damage reduction.

starx280 likes this.
  5. JaydonTheWarrior

JaydonTheWarrior Nerf tanks, buff warrior. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm fine with how it works, that being said, I'm upset paladin has it. Warriors issue for a long time has been not having any ways to avoid damage (beyond running away, which doesn't work because it has limited range) or heal itself. Not only does Paladin have Warriors only apparent heal but it also seems to have the only half decent way to avoid damage (a shield effect.) As few cherries on top, the classes base defense was nerfed and split into two perks down the paladin line and war scream was nerfed to 10% defense for 30 seconds and paladin gets the air shout (war scream thing) which means it gets Warriors only ranged attack. The funnest part for me is tank warrior was the only form of warrior that didn't need a heal or a way to avoid damage.

That all being said, I obviously haven't played the update, I'm not going to pretend like I know weather or not it's terribly balanced and they messed it all up or something, I would rather wait until the beta to have any official word on that. That being said, my friend Ripjaw and I mapped out the warrior perk tree, with only a hand full of abilities missing, and unless one of those abilities are some hot shit for monk and fallen, I don't have a great feeling about them.

Sorry about the rant, was really just something I was taking in yesterday and needed to get out somewhere. I hope I'm wrong and I eat my own words and every warrior archetype is amazingly done.

Namakobushi, Endistic and starx280 like this.
  6. starx280

starx280 The boy who cried lunar VIP

Minecraft:
    I just hope they do warrior justice and make em feel like the frontliner of the pack like they’re supposed to be