1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Order Of Grook Ending Glitch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by skelematt, Jan 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. skelematt

skelematt Travelled Adventurer

If you rush ahead of the ghost for the quest, for some reason at the dinning hall for the final part the head master won't come and it will basically be frozen at that point, /kill and other methods don't fix this.
    Note this is the very end of the quest, once all classes are complete! though I do not know what is truly wrong, I don't care much for the reward, for I am on lvl 59 and half way to 60, combat xp with be significate confiscation if the quest is completely broke, for I just want to do other quest :)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  2. Altakar

Altakar ingredient tinkerer and day counter QA Item Team

Minecraft:
    You're not supposed to go down to the dining hall; you need to go further down the stairs into the graduation hall.

3. skelematt

skelematt Travelled Adventurer

Though there is something else that's broke, the book your suposed to buy at the beginning in my inventory is now a big red X and has durability