1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Game Mechanics Not Gaining Any Xp

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ShinysArc, Dec 5, 2018.

1. ShinysArc

ShinysArc Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Hello ! It's been a long time since I last came to the server, I actually planned to re-roll with some friends, I made them discover this server which is amazing, we're really having fun. But the problem is that I also want to level up my main which is an Archer lvl75 (maximum level at the time lol) but somehow I can't get any xp with him, when I click on the compass it shows that I have 0%xp, I also turned off the guild xp, still nothing, I don't know what to do :/
    Can someone help me ? Would appreciate it, thanks !

2. pogge5

pogge5 2699 Karma HERO Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You are levelling up, you just need to realise it takes quite some time. According to https://wynncraft.com/stats/player/ShinysArc, you are at 0.7% to the next level.

3. Bear_Force

Bear_Force Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello ShinysArc

First of all, try to switch to 1.12.2, a lot lf problems caused cuz of playing on version of Minecraft that unsupported in Wynncraft. If that's not working, try to get to hugh level area. If you're grinding on Ragni with lvl 75 it would be a total waste of time. If you want to gain XP, you should go to areas for your level

Hope it helps you ^-^
    Have a great day
    Sincerely
    Bear