1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Not Able To Pass Captured Gert In "the Hunger Of Gerts Part 2"

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by BeholdtheWizard, Nov 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeholdtheWizard

BeholdtheWizard Newbie Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    So far, the quests haven't had any issues with allowing me to continue through (with the exception of one, which I relogged to a different world, which fixed that issue). However, I'm not able to continue on with "The Hunger of Gerts Part 2", where you first meet the captured Gert before you proceed to head upstairs to turn off the power to the machine. I did wear my Gert Mask, and I was able to talk to the Captured Gert.
    However, I can't leave the room to head upstairs to turn off the power (and to continue on with the quest). When I try to head to the stairs, I keep on getting teleported back with the prompt of "Captured Gert: Talk to gert first! Gert no want starve here!". I have already tried re-logging to different worlds and done ./kill & re-run through the quests area (done with both entering the room with the captured Gert with and without wearing the mask) a few times. Same prompt keeps on reappearing. Also, tried re-talking with the Captured Gert, which gave no prompt/response back.

I'm aware that the staff team do have lives, so I'm not in a rush. Though I will continue on doing on other quests whilst I wait. (I did also try a google search to see if there was a solution to my issue; there was one about 4 years ago around the area of the quest, but it was an issue before talking to the Captured Gert. Mine is afterwards)
    The Quest book does say that I need to "Turn off the power at [-1011,18,-7870]", which that is the part specifically that I can't do (as pointed above, sorry that I forgot to mention that at first)

2. BeholdtheWizard

BeholdtheWizard Newbie Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I just realized that there was a different staircase that I didn't think it led to anywhere. There wasn't a bug at all. It was just me being dumb and not going up the staircase directly across from the captured Gert (I just saw the staircase past the Captured Gert, and assumed that is the correct path to go)

Sorry for the inconvenience, I did legit think I was stuck. (I just needed to look around more...)

3. Altakar

Altakar I count days for some reason QA Item Team

Minecraft:
    Since the issue appears to be resolved, this thread will be locked and moved to Resolved Issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.