1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC No Dialogue Tunnel Trouble Quest

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by edgyboi2005, Sep 6, 2019.

1. edgyboi2005

edgyboi2005 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I have started the tunnel trouble quest and talked to Captain Fenor, but nothing happens when i enter the tunnel. After looking up a guide i realised there was supposed to be dialougue. I have tried relogging several times but still nothing happens. Does anyone know of any fixes for this?

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! Where are you right now? If you're in the tunnel, can you try leaving through teleportation scrolls or /kill and re-entering it?

3. edgyboi2005

Minecraft:
    i
    I'm right near te entrance of the tunnel, so I can enter and leave freely, but no matter how often I re-enter nothing changes and I cant proceed

4. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can you try speaking to the NPC again?

Additionally, did you do anything after speaking to him originally that could have caused this issue?

5. edgyboi2005

Minecraft:
    Captain Fenor just tells me that I have my orders, and the miner won't talk.

After talking to the captain I went into the tunnel without doing anything that could have caused a problem.