Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Need Help With Skillpoints - Used To Play Before The Gavel Update

Discussion in 'Questions' started by laurtzy, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laurtzy

laurtzy Travelled Adventurer

I'm a level 52 warrior, with no gear because it was all broken due to the update.

I have next to no idea on what to do or how to focus my skillpoints. There's no decent leveing guide that I came across or anything.

What I need to know is... What skill points do I need for when I'm just leveling up from 52-95+ as I do quests or grind mobs. Is dividing [20/20/20/20/20] okay?

I don't want to use reset scroll or w/e they're called everytime I get a new half-decent weapon or piece of armour.

Another thing I'm lost on is. What SPs apply for what? What might I need for armour, or what might I need for weapons? As in.. is there a group of skill points that can only apply for weapons or armour. AND/OR can any piece of gear require any skill points (str,def,int,agi,dex)

2. ChewyWolf

ChewyWolf Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Yeah, when I first started after the update it was really annoying because I had to identify everything and figuring out the skillpoints was really difficult. I would recommend that you split them up evenly because this allows you to wear and use the best armor and weapons possible, and plus it keeps your character balanced. It doesn't really matter if they are perfectly balanced (such as 15/22/21/21/21) because you might find that most of your armor or weapons needs a certain skill to use. As long as they aren't farther apart than 5-ish skillpoints then you should be fine.

P.s. I don't know if this is correct but I'm 80% sure that Intelligence, Defense, Dexterity, and Agility matter quite a lot and Strength isn't that important but you should still have it up, just not as much as the others so that you have have something else higher (for example, I like my Intelligence high so that I don't use a lot of mana and can keep doing spells)

3. Eric Yang

Eric Yang RIP Mincreafterkid12|THE LEGEND NEVER DIES

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You should invest mainly in 2 skills and have mabye 1 secondary skill.

send_sync likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.