1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Need Help With Quest Glitch!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Annoying Dog, Aug 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annoying Dog

Annoying Dog Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So I am currently doing the "Fantastic Voyage" quest, and I'm at the part where its after I check out the boulder and the quest book says to "Report back to Relend". I go to do that but all he says is, "If you need to create something, there are utilities on the beach. I know that home is a place we shall once again reach."
    No matter what I do, the dialogue doesn't change. I've tried going back to the boulder, getting the items for exploding the boulder that I found on the Wynncraft forums, but nothing works. Can someone help me or can a staff member help please because I want to finish this quest. Thanks!

2. BloodArchmage

BloodArchmage dead meme expert,cyberbullied by NicBOMB VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    try talking to the boulder npc or go check bob's old camp (because it had an unfinished letter that was a sealed letter)

3. Paladinen

Paladinen The Paladin

Minecraft:
    The boulder is an actual NPC, so right clixk it

4. Annoying Dog

Minecraft:
    I did right click the npc, my quest book got updated to "Report to Relend", but thats where the problem starts. The quest doesn't progress and he just says the same thing over and over again.

5. Paladinen

Paladinen The Paladin

Minecraft:
    Try to do the step after that, you should gain some Sawdust and other things, look it up on the wiki. Maybe he responses when you give those stuff to the crafting table or whatever it is

6. BeeMiner

BeeMiner Witch L56, Mystic L56, Lahn L60 Staff Member Moderator QA HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Annoying Dog
    Are you at Stage18 (see Wiki for guide)? Have you crafted the explosive yet, to take to the Boulder NPC?

7. Annoying Dog

Minecraft:
    I can't craft the explosive because it says that I do not need to use it yet, I have the ingredients for the explosive, and I'm on the stage after I check out the boulder NPC.

8. BeeMiner

BeeMiner Witch L56, Mystic L56, Lahn L60 Staff Member Moderator QA HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.