Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Need Help As A Mage

Discussion in 'Questions' started by SpicyHeman, Feb 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpicyHeman

SpicyHeman Newbie Adventurer

I am lv 64 with a wand called earthquake but it decreases my health when I use it so can someone tell me a weapon I can use for now not a build A WEAPON.

2. Ghostie

Ghostie Amateur corner-hugger VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If there isn't anything specific you're going for with the weapon, there's the Plague Staff which gives +2o Intelligence as well as Health Regen and Poison. That's a bit of an odd one out though, but I've got one if you'd like to try it. (It's lvl 60).

3. SpicyHeman

SpicyHeman Newbie Adventurer

Yh I don't mind that

4. Ghostie

Ghostie Amateur corner-hugger VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh wait, I'm so sorry, the Plague Staff is untradable! That's my mistake, but it's still a pretty interesting wand and just requires beating the Plague Laboratory altar. (There's a ton of other staffs I'm sure if poison isn't your thing too)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  5. Pythoicus

Pythoicus Casual Player CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Plague Staff is unusual but can be incredibly powerful if used right. I actually still use it, even at level 100, simply because it's such a unique and interesting fighting method. It's a different playstyle than most others, so there's no telling if it'd work for you - it's definitely worth a shot if you can get one, though.

Wynndata is also an incredible resource for this, and you can tailor your search results to your playstyle.

6. Silverspy01

Silverspy01 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Ohonte Kerhite drops from the boss alter near Troms and has some decent stats. You can even grind it for good rolls. It is pretty skill point intensive for your level though so if your armor needs a lot of skill points as well you probably want to skip for now. I'm confused though - Earthquake only decreases walk speed, spell damage, and water defense. Your health should be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.