1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer/Hunter Help Need A Lvl 100+ Build

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by SaintEnderForum, Jan 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaintEnderForum

SaintEnderForum Happy Wynn Boi

Guild:
    I Need A Good Spell Build For Mainly Dern Quests And LI. No Mythics/Crafted, And Needs To Have Some TWE Aspect To It So I Can Do Eye. I'm Ok As Long As It Has Some Hp/Hpr. The Only Item That I Might Want To Use Would Be Fog Of Creation Because Man It Looks OP.(PLEASE Don't Put Orange Lily In There) If There Is Another Similar Bow Thats Better You're Welcome To Use That Too.

All The Other Builds Have Really Bad Stats In One Or 2 Areas And For LI That Isn't Much Of An Option

(Also Try Putting Your Build Into Wynnbuilder And Not Wynndata So It Loads Better)

Edit: I Modefied TheWitch3r's Build To Fit My Playstyle More But I need Help Fixing The Thunder Def And Add Some More Mana Reg:
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0Au0K70r50nB0Fx0WA0VB0UB0IU0e0e0t0y0t1a00001004fI
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Cumulonimbus
    > Soulflare
    > Vaward
    > Steamjet Walkers
    > Facile
    > Olive
    > Nebulous
    > Renda Langit
    > Fog of Creation [w6w6w6]

EDIT: I ended up going with the orange lily build's armor set because it's compatible with FOC and Stricken Bolt (A Very High Neutral Bow For Rainbow Def Mobs) I will end up using orange lily as a main but i still need to get used to the playstyle. For anyone who is having trouble with the build like I am, Prismatic pendulum, FOC, the rainmaker, and even freedom are all possible substitutes. (though the build is designed for Orange lily so you might have issues)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
  2. TheWitch3r

TheWitch3r "Killing monsters" CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    one i used to have
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0Au0K70D40nB0WA0WA0VB0UB0X00r0t0y0y1Q1Z00001004fI
    pretty much you melee for the manasteal and then can just ignore the high spell cost and get a decent amount of dmg

3. SaintEnderForum

Guild:
    I prefer mana regen. Also it would be very hard to mana steal beacause the very slow atk speed. And i need thunder def for the mechs in LI and the eye. The bow i requested is the kind i need for my style of combat. If you have a build like the one i requested above send that.

4. dogwqter

dogwqter Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Mana steal has a chance to proc (activate) with each hit RELATIVE to your attack speed
    The reason why many people say that SUPER SLOW is the best attack speed is because mana steal has a very high chance to proc on each hit, which makes it very reliable. Faster attack speeds are less reliable in terms of proccing mana steal, because of a lower chance per hit.

Buff wind prison likes this.
  5. SaintEnderForum

Guild:
    Ok good point but... I kinda prefer mana regen so i can regen mana while drinking pots and evading enemies. if i evade them i cant hit them much so mana steal is just not my thing

6. Buff wind prison

Buff wind prison Buff wind prison

Minecraft:
    I know you said no orange lily but it fits your request and its pretty easy to get. just use a generic olily build and you should be able to do li and the eye

7. SaintEnderForum

Guild:
    it make it hard to defcnd when arrow sheild is super expensive. archer is REAL glassy so that spell is a miust

8. DeltaWave

DeltaWave Rawstack Appreciator VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Then embrace melee archer
    Fog of the creation will have a hard time at li, cuz its rainbow dmg (some bosses have rainbow def) and it cant achieve much tankiness. Olily's high arrow shield cost doesnt affect you much, since it can achieve good ehp or walkspeed to avoid attacks. The other good spell bows are cluster, gales, hellstrand and return to ether, you can search for some builds using them, tho olily is still better.

9. SaintEnderForum

Guild:
    I can just do a dual wield for enemies with rainbow def. Stricken bolt has hella neutral dam and main attack dam so i can just use that as a secondary. its only 35 dex to use at the cost of a mere 10 water defense% so it's real easy to add it to my build. (also gale's force got hella nerfed and has no real damage aspects.)

10. DeltaWave

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ok then
    but gales easy gets 20k storms (good dmg for me)

11. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue's Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why Are You Talking Like This?

I'm fairly certain you can get away with slapping FoC onto a rainbow OLily build and it'll work fine.

Although Delta is right about this.

I own the #1 Petrified Horror and I've used plenty of makeshift heavy spell archer with similar spell costs to this in the past. I can confirm your build hasn't enough mana unless you have extremely low CPS.

The chance of mana steal and life steal per melee hit is about the same of you attack consistently. The reason people prefer super slow attack speed is simply to charge powders with less clicking between spell casts. This is one of the reasons fast hybrid warrior is pretty awful.

DeltaWave likes this.
  12. SaintEnderForum

Guild:
    Yeah I Think That's What i'm Gonna Do.

13. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue's Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I wasn't replying to your message

14. DeltaWave