Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mythics from low level chests?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by DerKek 1993, Feb 4, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DerKek 1993

DerKek 1993 Well-Known Adventurer

Hey there,
    I wondered if you could get mythics from low level chests cause ive seen some videos where that happens but Im not sure if its true.
    Also I wondered, if you have mid level chests like COTL can you get mythics from tier 1 and 2 chests? All the lootruns for COTL I saw were only going for the high tier chests.
    (And yes I am aware of the actual lootruns with end reward chests, but I dont feel like doing them anymore, so I wanted to get back to the old lootruns.)

2. Tzelofachad

Tzelofachad Owner of the Rift, manager of the Uz hotel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I dont think so

3. Sir_Doomed

Sir_Doomed Can't think of anything to put here

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Only from chests in level 65+ areas, as there aren't any mythic items in the game before those levels.
    Anything in the game that gives random items can give you mythics, including tier 1 and 2 chests. They fill up more slowly though so there'll likely be fewer boxes in them, meaning less chance of getting a mythic.

4. DerKek 1993

DerKek 1993 Well-Known Adventurer

Thanks! That answered my question perfectly.

5. Hotaga

Hotaga Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    afaik the reason why cotl gets lootran at all is because you can find discoverer in t3 and t4 chests at that level range, and not at t1 and t2 chests.
    most mythics are level 85+ so areas like rodo, sky and SE are the areas where you look for mythics (lower level ones are usually a bit meh)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.