1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Items My Prowess Just Disappeared Out Of My Inventory

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by irishtie, Aug 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irishtie

irishtie Travelled Adventurer

i just spent 4 hours trying to beat the hive we got it done and for my prize i got the prowess but when i went to put it in the slot to use it its just disappears into thin air can i have logged and /classed and nothing is it possible to get this back its not like i traded it or droped it it just vanished

2. colin350

colin350 Web Developer & Supreme Badass Staff Member Admin Support Team HERO CMD Builder Website Team

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello!

Sadly, Wynncraft enforces a strict no-refund policy. What this means is you won't be receiving your item back, sadly. This policy applies to all players including staff and content team members. Our apologies.

Likely you tried to put the ring in the slot with a full inventory, and didn't fully meet the requirements to wear it. With a full inventory, the item has no where to go so it drops on the ground.

-Quality Assurance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.