Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

My current situation about Wynncraft Roleplaying

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by KelvinFT_DIU, Jul 19, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KelvinFT_DIU

KelvinFT_DIU Roleplayer (Character: Orienor (A Dogun))

Minecraft:
    Such a long time I didn't appear in here, since the 2.0 update, right? If you're new to here, you might not know what am I saying, cuz it's quite a long story.

Quite nostalgic time, the origin of my Roleplaying started from September 2020, when Colin, a former Admin now left Wynncraft, still in here, he appeared in the server and many players were going to find him, meanwhile I'm also one of them. That time I said "Maybe I have to start turn on my voice or being a Dogun for at least one week if I can't find him......", and then I failed to find him. Therefore I use the Dogun skin for one week, and it triggered my idea of Roleplaying in Wynncraft. My character in Wynn is Orienor, who are a Dogun with something special, you can find about the detail setting in my first thread in this Forums.

It's quite a pleasant time while I was roleplaying, talking with different players in Discord as my character Orienor and causing some funny touching, doing different quests and created some fan-made dialogue to match my character, even meet with other roleplayers and do the things together. Although it's weird to normal player, it's still fun.

However, even though having numerous ideas, it'll still drain off one day, that's the reason why started not doing roleplaying regularly. When the time gone longer, some old players leaving, and the new players coming. Things always change, feels like players doing roleplaying things become less, some was left, and some just inactive on roleplaying.

Sometimes live is hard. Since I got my first job, I've much less time to come the Wynn, meaning I have fewer time to do the roleplaying. Wake up earlier, go to office with my always tired body, wait until office hour ended and then spending an hour back to home, I always feels like, I'm a living corpse, spawn for work and my soul isn't for here. I guess due to this, I've even lack of power and will to do the roleplaying things. Seeing things faded away but I've lack of power to do any things, also nearly no any friends, I can only feels lonely and hopeless.

So do I stopped roleplaying now? Although less often than before, but I will never stop. No matter only me left to roleplaying things, I'll still go on. For me, Wynncraft isn't just a server, instead it's a journey, not just go to other places and level up, it's a journey of exploring and meeting different characters (even players), experiencing different stories and thinking about everything. I don't know but no need to care why I started my roleplaying, but for now this is my answer for why I do the roleplaying things. Although my idea will dry up, more new ideas always come, not to mention the server is always update.

This is the current situation about my roleplaying, although I'm sure it's hard for you to read, that's all my feelings now. I'm sure everyone come to Wynncraft have their own reason, hope the time in Wynn will be always pleasant.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ex.: If Orienor is included, I actually have 3 OC now.

GavinsMC and TrapinchO like this.
  2. KelvinFT_DIU

KelvinFT_DIU Roleplayer (Character: Orienor (A Dogun))

Minecraft:
    Update: I just started to learn some drawing things so I might not have time to do Roleplaying......
    But yep, I won't end my roleplaying now, cuz I still not see the other side of the Fruma wall!

TrapinchO likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.