1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Items My Cosmic Visor Glitched Out

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Meowles, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Meowles

Meowles Newbie Adventurer

I was doing temple of legends and went to put on the purified helmet of the legends and at the same time took off my cosmic visor putting it back into my inventory, a little later i realise my cosmic visor was missing from my inventory. after i noticed i ran back to where i could of dropped it but it wasnt there, i have the footage of this whole ordeal. I dont know the best spot to post this but i was wondering if i can get my Cosmic Visor back.

Link to Video - (first post since i just made this account, i will upload it instead)
    The forums will not let me post a video link so I will put all the information needed to locate the video.
    Youtube channel name - MeowlesPvps
    Title of video - My Cosmic Visor Glitched out
    Sadly even with this information I don’t think you will be able to find my video.
    If the staff reading this truely does care enough please send me a message on discord.
    MeowlesPvps#2243

Sorry for the inconvenience and the waste of time

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  2. 84v

84v C̫̖̤̜̙͎̲o̖r̝͚̹̱r̟u͈͙̘͎ͅͅp̖̲t͚͍ȩ͔ḏ̣̜͚̰̱ VIP+ Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    ^ video