1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Store Monthly Crate Not Received

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ninosimon, Oct 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ninosimon

ninosimon Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    i have for the second time not received my monthly crate, i don't know what is but i'd like to know why/how its possible i am not getting them, when i get them i am in game ive tried relogging waiting a day trying to get it again. nothing seems to work.

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Go on the store page and click on the ‘free monthly crate’ icon. Enter your username if requested. If it redirects you back to the store homepage, this is likely an actual glitch. If it brings you to the checkout for the monthly crate, that means you didn’t claim it yet.

I feel it’s possible you might have forgotten to check one of the little boxes to say you agree to the terms of service and that you are over 16/have parental consent, I also sometimes miss one of them or both.