1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

General/Misc. Mobtotems Not Working

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by Lottie, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Lottie

Lottie Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I have VIP so I should be getting mob totems but when I go to click the mobtotem icon I closes the menu. I had hopped that I would resolve it self but its been over a week now and still isn't working. Since i've paid for them it sucks I can use them.

2. Altakar

Altakar The Vonamors send their regards.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Don't think there's a fix for this; for some players it works and some it doesn't. For now I think you have to wait until it's fixed or it resolves itself.

3. Lord_He1mchen

Lord_He1mchen Proud owner of 1010 levels, Ex-GitHub collaborator Staff Member Moderator QA HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Since there are quite a few other players facing this issue, we know about it very well.
    Are you able to record what happens? That may or may not help the developers to find what is causing it.

4. Altakar

Altakar The Vonamors send their regards.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    From what I've seen reported, pressing the button to open up the UI that has bombs, crates, etc, works fine. But pressing the button on this UI to take you to the totems either does nothing or closes the UI.

5. Crowseph

Crowseph Not your average birb VIP

Minecraft:
    The UI closes as if there are no mob totems available

6. Lottie

Lottie Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    This is also what happens to me, I can use the Xp boosts I got fine but its just the mobtotems.

7. Lord_He1mchen

Lord_He1mchen Proud owner of 1010 levels, Ex-GitHub collaborator Staff Member Moderator QA HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The totems should be working properly again now. If there are still problems send me a conversation on the forums or pm me on discord (Lord Helmchen#4696).

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018