1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Mixed Feelings Issue

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mega__, Dec 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mega__

Mega__ Assassin Enthusiast

Minecraft:
    I've been trying to do the quest Mixed Feelings, but I seem to have broken it somehow. I'm at the point in the quest where you have to help the 3 NPCs and get the 3 "hints". After that you're supposed to do some parkour to get up to another area. I talked to the NPC to your immediate left when you walk down the stairs, then I did the one with the burning house timed parkour, and then the one with balancing crates. My progress seems to be stuck however, and I'm unable to talk to either the NPC by the burning house or the one by the crates. When I talk to the NPC near the stairs, it's very glitchy and sometimes doesn't work. When I attempt the parkour it pushes me back and says I should help the NPCs before following the blood trail. I've tried doing /kill, switching worlds, restarting my game, and nothing has worked. How do I fix this? Sorry if there's already been a thread made on this before, if so I couldn't find it.

(Also I usually play in 1.8 because of lag issues but it wouldn't work on any other versions as well)

2. pogge5

pogge5 6001 Karma HERO Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey,

Could you try talking to the quest start NPC before helping the NPCs? And also, I recommend using 1.12.2 as it is the most stable version.

Bear_Force likes this.
  3. Bear_Force

Bear_Force Bear of the foxes VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Great answer but I would like to add something :)

A lot of people face difficulties through their gameplay because of using an unsupported version of Minecraft in Wynncraft.
    Wynncraft's system doesn't support versions 1.8.X or 1.13+ of Minecraft. In order to fix the problem, try to get into version 1.12.2
    If you can't get log in with this version, I would like you to message me and I'll try to help you to fix it :)

Hope it helps and have a great day :D
    Sincerely
    Bear

4. Mega__

Mega__ Assassin Enthusiast

Minecraft:
    I have tried that, still didn't work Also tried using 1.12.2 and the quest still wouldn't work...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.