1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Minor Issue With Blue Meteor Of ??? Quest

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by RGarrett, Sep 14, 2018 at 12:02 PM.

1. RGarrett

RGarrett Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I was assisting a player to the blue meteor. After the player TP'd to start the quest, I went into the room that will eject you to the top of the meteor so, that I could just fall in to the lake. It didn't work. I saw the ice roof open and then close but did not move. Eventually I just /kill to exit the meteor.

2. BeeMiner

BeeMiner One more battle Staff Member Moderator QA HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank you for submitting your bug report.
    Could you send us a screenshot of the room and where you think the "eject" zone is (you could capture coords on the screenshot) ? Has this ever worked before in the way you expected it to?

3. RGarrett

RGarrett Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I don't know if it is an issue or just was glitch that one time. I went back on another day to the blue meteor helping another player and it worked just like it was supposed to. Stepped on the plate and got ejected to the top of the meteor. So, to me the issue can be closed.