Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Migration wipe

Discussion in 'Questions' started by SirBiskot, Jan 22, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirBiskot

SirBiskot Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Hello everyone!
    First if all, sorry for my poor english, I'm french!
    I'm asking there about my problem because I havn't managed to find any solution after 2+ years, and I'm kinda desperate...
    The situation is : just after doing the migration as intended, and going on wynncraft, I discovered myself without my Hero rank, without stuff and had lost all my progress (hundreds of hours). I've been playing since 2014, wynncraft was one of my best childhood memories and I don't have the motivation to do everything again.
    Furthermore, after going on NameMC, I found that the account that I'm speaking with now (who's name isn't the actual one, but since the new owner hasn't connected on wynncraft It didn't updated) went to someone else, he has my older account, with all my old usernames since 2014, my skins, ans my roles on wynncraft and hypixel. I managed to get the Hero back on the "fresh new" account Microsoft gave me after migrating, but I was hoping someone could help me figure out what could be possible to do in this situation to get my data (even just the xp and quests) back.
    (If anyone wants, I can furnish proofs of everything if it can help)

2. Tzelofachad

Tzelofachad Owner of the Rift, manager of the Uz hotel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I am not sure it is possible, but i certainly hope it is! Good luck. o7

SirBiskot likes this.
  3. Earthbrine

Earthbrine The Dirt of the Realm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Did this just happen recently? If so, that means that you missed your chance to migrate. Are you sure that this "new owner" of your account is an actual person? It's possible that your account is in some kind of limbo, and if that's the case, you should contact Microsoft instead of asking here, and with luck, you might be able to get your account back.
    Unfortunately Wynncraft has a no-refund policy, so you're out of luck here.

4. SirBiskot

Minecraft:
    Well, nope it happened in 2021 when I did the migration, so it's not a deadline problem , then yea I'm pretty sure, the account has connected to hypixel, changed skins a few times and 2 times it's username, and I contacted mojang which redirected me to Microsoft but the thing is i cannot found any contact link, i can only ask a phonecall about some precise topics which are not about this.... If you had any clue on where to contact them I would appreciate it!

5. CrypticLucid

CrypticLucid archangel on top VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    to elaborate on this, the no-refund policy only applies to ingame progress. Your rank can be restored to a new account if you were to make one

6. SirBiskot

Minecraft:
    So if I don't find a way with Microsoft support (which is the worst I've ever seen btw) to get back my original account, I just have to forget the idea of getting any of my progress back ? Feels fair to just lose everything because of a rare Microsoft bug and being unable to do anything ...

7. Tzelofachad

Tzelofachad Owner of the Rift, manager of the Uz hotel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thats how wynncraft and microsoft is 07

8. SirBiskot

Minecraft:
    Looks like it is, at least I've tried, let's hope I'll figure out how to contact Microsoft support...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.