1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Microsoft/mojang And Its Minecraft Eula Hipocresy

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Aya, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok so let me get this
    Java servers get terminated if they dare adding anything that gives private boosts to the players through real money
    Yet nearly every minigame on the feature Bedrock servers have some sort of consumable you can buy so you, and exclusively you, become stronger during the game?
    I had curiosity over what Bedrock Minecraft was like so I remembered I had a copy of it for some reason and tried it
    And seriously what the hell is this? Why is Wynncraft not allowed to give private boosts to ranked people yet Mineplex on Bedrock sells you for about 2k Minecoin a power-up for Mob Arena?

Also why is it the Java versions of the featured servers are better?
    Like ok all jokes aside I can't believe I'm about to say that Mineplex on Java is actually not the worst Mineplex has been, that title goes to the Bedrock version because for some reason Super Smash Mobs isn't a thing there
    And you know, that minigame is like one of the first things Mineplex did, same goes for HiveMC and the Herobrine, where is it? Where are the minigames that pretty much founded these two servers?
    And where
    Is
    Tower Defence
    On Cubecraft?
    Like ok I'm actually disgusted by the absence of these, I can't believe two servers dropped their founding minigames for... Mob Arena? And another one dropped one of its most original minigames for literally nothing worthwhile
    Like, the best thing these 5 servers had to offer was the Dungeons in Lifeboat and Mineville and man, these ones make Dungeonrealms look like the best Java server to ever exist, it is depressing really

But the one thing that truly bothered me is that Java servers have to deal with Mojang's crappy EULA and then Mineplex in Bedrock shoves in this:
    upload_2019-10-6_4-41-58.png
    Yes, that's indeed a one-time-use P2W power-up

So huh yeah I'm impressed at how bad these servers are really, Hypixel pretty much dies of laughter looking at these

2. Diorlis

Diorlis Travelled Adventurer

CrazyDav3 likes this.
  3. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  4. Diorlis

Diorlis Travelled Adventurer

Well uhhh...
    Rip

5. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not all of them, some are allowed to stay for some reason.

6. ActualAnthonino

ActualAnthonino A big ol' dumbie

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alright, lets get one thing straight.

Doesn't matter if you think this is scummy.
    Doesn't matter if you think this is hypocritical.
    Doesn't matter if you think this is unethical.
    It doesn't even matter that this is outright bullshit.

It does not matter what the fuck you think.
    But we can all agree on one thing.
    They.
    Should Be Called.
    FUCKING.
    MINECOINS!
    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP THIS BADLY?!

IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER THAT YOU ADDED THEM ANYMORE, ITS JUST WHAT YOU FUCKING NAMED THEM.

ShadowMage1 likes this.