Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Memory Paranoia Story

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by m0s0r0o0uhom, May 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m0s0r0o0uhom

m0s0r0o0uhom Well-Known Adventurer

I just completed the quest recently, and I'm a bit confused about the story.
    So Timmy does get the evil spoon and everything, but I don't understand what happens to Mr. Caritat. Why do we have to fight a corrupted Caritat at the end? I also don't understand his journal entries.

2. Reyko

Reyko Wynn Soldier HERO

Minecraft:
    Mr. Caritat got corrupted too, just like how the black spoon corrupted Timmy. The area was really corrupted, but the Caritats tried to counter it by being generous to people, but they could not handle it and eventually murdered each other, except for Atisun, who was an infant at the time.

m0s0r0o0uhom likes this.
  3. ShadowMage1

ShadowMage1 Seraph of Twilight CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    We basically time traveled in order to keep a certain chain of events going in order to stop the spread of the evil that resided in the Manor. Why else would Possessed Timmy and Mr. Caritat look straight at us? For a cheap chill?

4. Reyko

Reyko Wynn Soldier HERO

Minecraft:
    I think the player only watches the events by entering certain rooms and then fights the evil Caritat. Atisun states that you just stand there and he hears the voice of his father through you. Basically showing him the story of the Caritats through voice, but you see it visually.

5. ShadowMage1

Minecraft:
    Here's the thing: what if your mind is somewhere else as a spirit? You may still be there in the present, but your mind is not.

6. Reyko

Reyko Wynn Soldier HERO

Minecraft:
    You mean the memories flow into your mind and the voices are projected through you and Atisun hears it?

7. ShadowMage1

Minecraft:
    I think you're missing the point. Why would Possessed Timmy and Possessed Mr. Caritat look at you? It sure as hell ain't just for a cheap scare.

8. Reyko

Reyko Wynn Soldier HERO

Minecraft:
    Well, wouldn't they they try to go after you/your spirit/mind? I'm pretty sure it actually is for the creepiness factor, not scare factor, since I don't think many would get scared by it but creeped out.

9. ShadowMage1

Minecraft:
    It's not that they would go for your mind, it just shows that they sense your presence in the past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.