1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Megathread - Dwarves And Doguns

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Pepo, Jan 19, 2019.

1. killbiz

killbiz Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hi, i'm stuck in this cave , I talk to everyone and go everywhere ! I can't finish the quest (Part I) or leave the place (only withe scrool or /kill). The book said that I'm at stage 11 but, when the quest was out, I remember doing the stage 12.

2. HonzaSTECH

HonzaSTECH Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    A bug in part 4:
    I died in the body of Garoth (or whatever his name is) and I respawned on the other side of the map in Ternaves. It is extremly annoying, since it will take me half of hour to get back without scroll to Maex or Rodoroc.

3. Altakar

Altakar I count days for some reason QA Item Team

Minecraft:
    That's a problem with the respawn system which puts players to the town closest to their point of death. This is fine until you start considering off-map areas.

4. adriengrante

adriengrante Travelled Adventurer

Fixquests don t work on Staff of True Ice

5. Derpy894

Derpy894 I'm Derpy

Minecraft:
    On part IV I'm in the inside of Garaheth and I deleted the staff of true ice and amulet of fire because mine was glitched so I did /fixquests to get them back but I don't get them back. I would appreciate anything because I can't do the quest without the staff of ice. Thanks!

adriengrante likes this.
  6. TheKeyToMe

TheKeyToMe Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    um hey i was doing a loot run and when i entered the enegrgy room where there is two loot chests and i try to go out the door at (1256, 18, -5011) it teleports me to the part where you fire a cannon so i have to go through that part and then just get teleported to the bank (sorry ifmy spelling isnt correct)

7. Wyncraftian

Wyncraftian Travelled Adventurer

In Dwarves and Doguns II I have completed the armory scene and died in the battle when defending Axelus. I have tried to re-enter the Armory scene so that I can get back it will not allow me to do so. Is there another way to get back?! please help!

8. Doofus Dylan

Doofus Dylan Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I know I already posted a bugreport related to this before, and that this particular reply isn't exactly a bugreport but more a suggestion/plea, but: Place the Crystalized Magma down as a quest item so /fixquest can put it back down in your inventory incase you drop it. I say this because you can't go back into the lavapool once you collect all items and head to Maex's, Meaning the quest is quite incompletable if you end up dropping the CM. I beg of thee, I wish to complete this quest line, it bugs me constantly when I open my quest book. Make the Crystalized Magma a quest item.

9. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I believe you can still enter into the cave at any point during and after the quest, I keep falling in by accident. However, I have already completed the quest and I’m not sure if it’s like that during the quest.

10. Madgreytwo

Madgreytwo Newbie Adventurer

Bug for Dwarves and Doguns Part 1
    Quest Book says: Find your way up to the Dogun village through the tunnel.
    After killing the three Dark Blade (I think that is what they were called) agents that invade the Coalition hideout the player goes through the dark spot in that room and is teleported to a tunnel, which in reality is more of a spiraling staircase. If the player chooses to go DOWN the staircase instead of UP, they will fall down into the small pit which appears to have some sort of elevator in it. However, the player cannot use this elevator (assuming can after quest complete). If the player goes back inside the the Coalition hideout they cannot leave it without doing /kill or using TP scroll, so that is one bug on it's own. At this point the player is unable to get back to the staircase AND is capable of getting stuck. Only because I was playing a mage I was able to use a mixture of parkour and teleporting to get my way back to the staircase. Please fix this so future players don't endure the suffering I did trying to figure out how to get back, and ending up getting stuck. Other classes wouldnt be able to complete the quest at all if they fell down like I did.

11. Pepo

Pepo Snt best cult! QA HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You're able to go walking to the Dogun village, the exit will be fixed though ^^

12. Vatonage

Vatonage Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hey, I'm stuck on Dwarves & Doguns IV.
    It's the very last step of the quest -- to speak with the King of Rodoroc and the Dogun Chieftain.
    Where I'm currently at: http%s:%//%prnt%.%sc/n67vk5 (remove %, can't post links bc <10 posts)
    So when I was teleported to the throne room for the big quest end, I saw there was another dark room behind me and I tend to explore everything before going to where I'm supposed to. I went into the dark corridor, and was teleported into regular Rodoroc with no way of getting back into the throne room. I have the same problem as this report here - http%s://%forums.%wynncraft.%com/threads/end-of-dwarves-and-doguns-iv.243169/ (remove %, can't post links bc <10 posts)

I tried going into the portal again (didn't try going through the sewer again, since someone in that other thread said that it didn't work) and am at the chained up Garaheth again but cannot exit back where I came from and cannot go through his mouth again.

Kinda stuck in the quest, don't know how to proceed.

13. Pepo

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Going to fix that

14. Vatonage

Vatonage Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In the meantime, is there some way I could get a teleport to the quest finish room? I'm stuck in limbo for the time being.

15. Pepo

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not right now, sorry, all you can do now is /kill and wait a bit

16. Undra

Undra Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'm stuck on Dwarves on Doguns I.
    After the people failed to use the machine, there were no extra dialogue or my quest book wasnt updated. So I explored around.

When I read a quest guide, I needed to right click the machine. So I went there as said, but when I went there, the two NPCs were gone, and it seems I can't enable the machine.

17. tobocoolman2000

tobocoolman2000 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I'm stuck on Dwarves and Doguns III I finished the quest but I can't start the next quest because I need the staff of true ice but for some reason it didn't give it to me when I completed the quest. I just don't know what to do

18. greeny111

greeny111 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Part 4
    I died on the way to the boss and the cannon wont launch me becuase axelus wont spawn in

19. Altakar

Altakar I count days for some reason QA Item Team

Minecraft:
    If you died in the battle scene, try taking an elevator to Upper Molten Heights and going to the entrance of the village, which is where the battle scene started. It worked for me.

20. Suurfer

Suurfer Travelled Adventurer

Part 4: I died in the battle scene, and can't get back, when I try to go back to the village nothing starts up, and when I go to the portal, nothing happens either

My quest book says Reach the portal