1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Megathread - Dwarves And Doguns

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Pepo, Jan 19, 2019.

1. killbiz

killbiz Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hi, i'm stuck in this cave , I talk to everyone and go everywhere ! I can't finish the quest (Part I) or leave the place (only withe scrool or /kill). The book said that I'm at stage 11 but, when the quest was out, I remember doing the stage 12.

2. HonzaSTECH

HonzaSTECH Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    A bug in part 4:
    I died in the body of Garoth (or whatever his name is) and I respawned on the other side of the map in Ternaves. It is extremly annoying, since it will take me half of hour to get back without scroll to Maex or Rodoroc.

3. Altakar

Altakar Considering leaving but it probably won't matter

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's a problem with the respawn system which puts players to the town closest to their point of death. This is fine until you start considering off-map areas.

4. adriengrante

adriengrante Newbie Adventurer

Fixquests don t work on Staff of True Ice

5. Derpy894

Derpy894 I'm Derpy

Minecraft:
    On part IV I'm in the inside of Garaheth and I deleted the staff of true ice and amulet of fire because mine was glitched so I did /fixquests to get them back but I don't get them back. I would appreciate anything because I can't do the quest without the staff of ice. Thanks!

6. TheKeyToMe

TheKeyToMe Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    um hey i was doing a loot run and when i entered the enegrgy room where there is two loot chests and i try to go out the door at (1256, 18, -5011) it teleports me to the part where you fire a cannon so i have to go through that part and then just get teleported to the bank (sorry ifmy spelling isnt correct)