1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Megathread - Dwarves And Doguns

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Pepo, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Pepo

Pepo Snt best cult! QA HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey everyone! I'm handling the Dnd questline bug fixes but as there are multiple quests I decided I'd be a good idea to do a megathread will all of the bugs so it doesn't get out of hand

How To Report:

Only the MH questline quests
    Add the number of the quest 1-4
    What the quest book says
    Screenshot of the area
    Lots and lots of information, more is always better and helps my job a lot

List of fixed issues waiting for a push:

Part 1

Fixed a glitch that'd allow the player to restart the festival even if they had already completed the quest.
    Fixed a glitch that'd allow the player to get stuck in the prison scene.
    Fixed a glitch that'd allow the player to leave the library of flames before reading the book.
    Fixed a glitch that'd allow the player to get duplicate dialogue once they left the coalition.
    Fixed a glitch that'd allow the player to do the drill cutscene even after the stage was done.
    Fixed a glitch that'd allow the player to enable the drill even after the stage was done.
    Fixed a glitch that will allow the player to get the Dragon Bone Shard again if they lose it before giving it to Axelus.
    Fixed a glitch that'd allow you to start the encounter with the soldiers before talking to Axelus at the coalition.
    Fixed a bug that'd keep you stuck at the soldier encounter battle if you logged off.
    Fixed a bug that'd glitch the quest if the player died to the guards.
    Fixed a bug that'd allow you to start the ending cutscene twice at the Dogun Village.
    Added a dialogue that explains that you need the Dragon Bone Shard to talk to Plario so players don't get lost and think the quest's bugged.
    Fixed an issue that wouldn't allow you to get the Dragon Bone Shard if you needed it at the final stage.
    Fixed a glitch that'd let the player enter the coalition even once the quest was done (Getting stuck there).
    Fixed the numbers in Plario's dialogue.
    Changed Plario's dialogue to let the player know about a cutscene that was constantly being skipped.
    Fixed the cutscene when players climb the stairs to the upper heights so people who'd skipped it can do it.
    Changed the climb cutscene at the upper heights to replay if the player doesn't have the dragon bone.
    Fixed Korzim name from Korizm.
    Fixed the teleport after the soldier encounter teleporting you into the wall.
    Add another failsafe for the soldier encounter.

Part 2

Fixed a bug that wouldn't allow you to replay the beginning cutscene if you logged off in the middle of it.
    Fixed /class during the meeting glitching the quest.
    Fixed people getting stuck inside the meeting room after ending the stage.
    Fixed people not being able to re-enter the armory battle scene upon death.
    Fixed the armory battle not resetting if player types /class.
    Added a failsafe so players can't enter the destroy the armory stage before it's needed.
    Added a failsafe so players can't enter the destroy the armory stage after it's completed.
    Made the pre-forge attack cutscene smoother.
    Fixed players getting lost after leaving the armory battle.
    Fixed double Axelus after completing the armory battle.
    Fixed Axelus floating before entering the forge.
    Fixed not being able to enter the forge upon /classing before entering it.
    Fixed being able to re-do the pre-armory puzzle cutscene again even if you've already completed it.
    Fixed a bug that would make Axelus not appear at the forge attack.
    Fixed Axelus getting lost at the forge attack.
    Fixed players not being able to enter the forge's raid.
    Fixed players getting stuck at the forge attack if they /class.
    Fixed a bug that wouldn't let you re-do the forge attack if you were past a certain point.
    Fixed a glitch that wouldn't allow you to re-enter the slums, now the player will get teleported if they get back to the cannon.
    Fixed a skippable data at the slums.
    Fixed the slums cutscene sometimes not playing.
    Fixed multiple Axelus appearing at the slums.
    Fixed people not being able to re-trigger Axelus' first cutscene at the slums upon /classing.
    Fixed the fire not triggering at the slums upon /class.
    Fixed slums not re-triggering upon /classing at stage 9.
    Fixed resetting the slums upon /classing inside the tunnel.
    Fixed the fire starter not working upon entering through the alternative Rodoroc entrance.
    Fixed not being able to re-enter the toilet.
    Fixed multiple Axelus at the king cutscene.
    Fixed Axelus disappearing if the player tried leaving the King's room without talking to him.
    Fixed a glitch with the quest's ending.
    Fixed player not being able to leave the king's room after completing the quest.

Part 3

Fixed Korzim at Maex not re-playing upon /class.
    Fixed people not being able to talk to the enchanter if they lose their amulet.
    Fixed Sanba appearing multiple times at the enchanter cutscene.
    Fixed stage not updating if the player dropped the amulet during the enchanter's cutscene.
    Fixed frozen heights cutscene not continuing upon /class.
    Fixed players being able to leave the cave without the true ice.
    Fixed a glitch with the quest's ending.
    Added the enchanter's coords.

Part 4

Fixed the coords in DnD's stage 2.
    Fixed a glitch that wouldn't make the cutscene at Rodoroc in stage 2 continue upon /classing.
    Fixed a glitch that'd allow the player to enable the lava bucket anytime.
    Fixed a glitch that wouldn't allow you to get in the cannon if you /classed during the escape.
    Fixed a glitch that wouldn't allow you to continue the cannon cutscene if you /classed during it/before getting to stage 4.
    Fixed stage 4 not having a stage updated message.
    Fixed stage 5 not having a stage updated message.
    Fixed the first gate in Mh4's war scene not opening.
    Fixed the second gate in Mh4's war scene not opening.
    Fixed the portal opening cutscene not playing upon /class.
    Fixed stage 6 not having a stage updated message.
    Added a message warning players that to destroy the organs they must be holding the Staff of True Ice.
    Fixed after garaheth cutscene not replaying upon /classing.
    Fixed being able to leave the king's area before completing the quest.

Again, those issues will be fixed asap but we're doing a megathread so it doesn't get out of hand ^^

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  2. Admins

Admins Dont tag me HERO

Minecraft:
    first i love this

MegaCoquin likes this.
  3. Bill Door

Bill Door Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I found a bug applaying to I think all quests
    After finishing the whole storyline I still can enter cutscenes, for example when I went to the old dguns town the festival cutscene played, it also applies to the cutscene were Axelus and Barden tries to drill in the dragon skull, I don't think that should happen I don't have screenshots, because it will be just a screenshot of the normal dialog from the cutscene
    but I also found a secound more minor bug if you talk to the Dogun Chieftain in the Dwarvs King throneroom the Chieftain name is gray and not normal dark green in the chat
    2019-01-19_22.22.52.png

4. Bear_Force

Bear_Force Bear of the foxes VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's a great idea Pepo :D
    Thanks for the special thread and the personal attention ^-^

5. LasseMedHuen

LasseMedHuen Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Bug 1
    Stuck in the Doguns planning room that u get into when going into the portal inside a house.
    The portal out doesn't work.

Bug 2
    DnD Part 4
    Questbook: "Reach the portal and stop Garaheth"
    Died, so i don¨t have a screenshot. I can't go back into the quest. I also spawned in ternaves for some reason.

Edit
    Bug 1
    I killed myself and got out. Still needs fixing

Bug 2
    So i went back and spilled lava on Alexus empty cage, which started the quest again. I was tped to the place i died. Thank you mods, very cool!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  6. Noximilien

Noximilien Heretical Teadrinker

Minecraft:
    "Bug" 1
    This abomination of a line by Marock during the festival: "Beware of it's magical might, it's aggressive nature and it's fierce appearance."
    it's -> its

Bug 2
    Some of the exits from the boss arenas inside the Library of Flames teleport you inside the slab you're supposed to teleport on top of. Idk if you could get stuck, but just making sure you teleport a bit higher up or maybe on a solid block would mean that players don't end up with their legs inside bricks.

"Bug" 3
    The usage of ellipses as pauses in the Doguns lines are very inconsistent. Some lines only use normal triple dots, [...], while others use doubles, [..], and at some point a quadruple, [....]. Consistency with this would be nice.

"Bug" 4
    The capitalization of dwarves and doguns varies throughout the characters' lines. If this is intentional then why? If it isn't, then please make it consistent.

(All bugs relate to dnd part 1)

7. HappiPie

HappiPie Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Same thing as Lasse. If you die in the organ section, there is no way to get back. For me at least.

Ktend and byRandy1 like this.
  8. InfernoWraith

InfernoWraith A random spastic with opinions

Minecraft:
    Where's the enchanter you need to find in Dwarves and Doguns 3?

9. 0x7cf

0x7cf #1 AS warrer // Abusing databases since 2018 HERO

Minecraft:
    It's in Maex, try to look for the green bottle. Also wrong section, this isn't a bug.
    In case you need the coords, its 1508 44 -5333

10. InfernoWraith

InfernoWraith A random spastic with opinions

Minecraft:
    I know, I got so fed up of looking for it I honestly thought that it was a bug that I wasn't finding it. The directions are so vague and unclear

11. LasseMedHuen

LasseMedHuen Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Try to do the same fix as i did in Rodoroc. It might work. Go and spill the lava on his empty cage, and progress like you did the first time.

12. Woissh

Woissh Bob's shop owner

Minecraft:
    Im not sure if I need to report it here or at Bugs I'll post it here.
    DnD Quest Part IV
    Quest book said ''Reach the portal and stop Garaheth''
    upload_2019-1-20_13-12-15.png
    upload_2019-1-20_13-12-44.png
    You can't leave the Dogun Town and can't do anything. The only thing is move around everything is blocked with Barrier blocks.
    Maybe I can;t find a way out but I've been on this for 10min.

13. MelonPanda

MelonPanda Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Quest: Dwarfes and Dogunes Part IV
    What the quest book says:
    "Find all 4 organs and destroy them"
    Screenshot of the area:
    https: // prnt.sc / m9lvb4 (Copy the link and delete the spaces, I am not able to post links because I dont have enough posts)
    Informations:
    At the first time I tried, I got teleported, but I died at the part, where I should destroy the organs with the "Staff of the True Ice". After that I've tried to go to the statue, escape, get shot up by the canon and then get teleported for the 2nd time, but it didn't work. After that, I have tried it several times (5+), I switched to a new server and I switched to Minecraft Vanilla (before that I only used LabyMod + OptiFine), but it still didn't work. At the next day I tried it again, but I still didn't got teleported.
    If more informations are needed, please reply on this.

kxun likes this.
  14. Bill Door

Bill Door Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you want to fight Garareth again you don't need to do the whole statue escape and cannon part, you just need to go to the Garareth portal on the normal server, you will get teleported to him, at least I got teleported this way

15. HappiPie

HappiPie Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I've done that. It goes as normal until after I get shot up. NPC just disappears and I'm stuck.

16. bobsbasement

bobsbasement God of Corkus and Meme Land HERO

Minecraft:
    Dwarves and Doguns part 4
    I'm at the end of the quest and I accidentally walk back without talking to the king and get teleported to rodoroc bank.
    I tryed to go back to the war part it didn't work because when me and Axelus got shot out of the cannon, we walked to the dogun village but Axelus disappeared and I didn't get teleported to the war area.
    Quest book says - speak with the king of rodoroc and the dogun chieftain.

kxun, Rixium and DigiBlitz like this.
  17. Amonzip

Amonzip Rubrubs only xD HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Im having problems with quest number 4.

Questbook says: "Find all 4 organs and destroy them."

I am fighting Garaheth and im at the part where i should destroy his 4 organs and I was doing it coop with my friend and we finished the first 3 organs but at the 4th one when we killed the mob that drops the Lactic Acid Bacteria and used the item only my friend got teleported and had the chat display the rest of the quest dialouge while im still stuck in that room and ive tried doing it many times over and over alone but when i use the item I never get teleported out of the room with the last organ so i cannot continue the quest with the bossfight.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Destiny_Slayer

Destiny_Slayer Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    " Bug 1 " The 4th Part of Dwarves and Doguns
    Basically i've defeated Garaheth and and exited his realm, the glitch is when i did exit, i got a 22 sentence long conversation about Axelus trying to stop a fight, but the server was restarting
    and when it restarted (Mid-conversation) and i joined a different world, i was stuck in the same "spectating place(The barriers when you look at the conversation they're having)" and there wasn't a conversation, there wasn't anything, i was just stuck there, so when i did /kill it didn't help, went back to the place, nothing continued, i entered the Garaheth's realm again to see if i can fight him again but it didn't work and i couldn't exit out of that realm and i was just stuck there and i did /kill.

RIP 4 SOULS "You'll be remembered.."

Chaz_ likes this.
  19. Ktend

Ktend What..... WHAT THE FU-

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bug for dnd 2
    Talked to the elder Dogun and quest book says
    Meet the dwarf at the armoury he’s not there but I found a way in with the lava, then he appears and tells kill the guards in the core then go to cannon room and I blast the wall but I can’t enter the slums it says there’s a foul stench, btw my book still says meet the dwarf

20. Rodixd

Rodixd Well-Known Adventurer

Great Job Pepo ;D