1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC 'meaningful Holiday'

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Jayydi, Jul 14, 2019 at 12:48 AM.

1. Jayydi

Jayydi Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    So, I'm currently stuck in what I believe to be the last teleporter "dark" room. I'm on a full challenge class and would prefer not to have to /kill, because frankly I have multiple LE and other valuable items that I wouldn't like to lose because of a glitch that won't teleport me.
    Any advice/help would be appreciated.

2. Slynnder

Slynnder Wynn Explorer | Myth Hunter | Legendary Archer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    have you tried /class

3. Jayydi

Minecraft:
    Well of course I have. I was on my phone waiting for the teleporter dialogue to finish and teleport me to the last section of the quest, and nothing teleported me. I looked up and watched the dialogue go by:
    • Santa: Well, I guess there is only one thing left to do to complete this scene.
    • Santa: Hope you all have a merry craftmas. Ho-ho!
    and then I recalled that I should be seeing this in a cut-scene and went to move around to hopefully get the teleporter to work, and nothing happened.
    There was no lag, nothing. The quest simply screwed me, and being on a full challenge class like I said, really don't want to /kill.

4. Jayydi

Minecraft:
    /kill'd. Thanks for the wonderful game Wynn. Really enjoyable experience.