Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Many Quests bugged out for me

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Catto, Nov 25, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catto

Catto Travelled Adventurer

Hello, I have really enjoyed Wynncraft so far, and I never had many problems, at least none that didn't fix themselves after doing /class

Recently however, many quests were simply broken with NPCs just disappearing in the middle of the dialogue or the Questbook just not updating after completing an objective.

I am completely unable to progress in a lot of Quests due to this, such as The Realm of Light 5, the scene after Bak'al shows up (quest book doesn't change the objective to anything and the NPCs just disappear after the dialogue), Feathers Fly 2, the scene where Maxi arrives (the NPCs just disappear and the Objective doesn't change, whenever I try to move it just sais "Ava pulls you back with sheer force") And many others such as A fantastic Voyage, Hunger of the Gerts, The Lost, Desperate Metal and I probably forgot some.
    This is a bit weird, since everything went flawlessly before, and now most of the Quests I start just don't work. All the issues seem to persist, even after relogging, /class, /kill, using a different version or anything else I could think of.

I want to know if anyone has an idea what could cause this or if those are known bugs (I will make a bug report for them too), and/or if those quests work fine for you.

Gomeserick likes this.
  2. LevelHIt

LevelHIt Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I have the same bug for Realm of Light 5, Lari and Bak'al vanish but the barrier doesn't drop and the quest book doesn't update. I've tried relogging, /kill, etc but nothing seems to work. I haven't done any of the other quests you mentioned but I'm scared to do them now lol.

Gomeserick likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.