1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Mechanics Making Major Ids for every class

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Potatomancer, Oct 15, 2021.

?

Which is good

1. Stone Edge

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Echolocation

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Lava Geyser

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Bounce

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  5. None lol

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. ok so the poll is outdated and I cant remove it so ignore this

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Potatomancer

Potatomancer There is no war within Fruman Walls

Minecraft:
    Archer and Mage are missing because I already made threads for those.

Warrior
    Stone Edge: Bashes second bash would raise stone walls on its perimeter, which bars outside mobs from entering the radius.
    Echolocation: War Scream richochets back to you when it hits a block. It also moves slightly faster.
    Lava Geyser: Instead of Uppercut doing damage in 3 hits, it will instead do it in 10 hits, which would keep the target in the air longer.
    Bounce: Hitting a mob with charge doubles the range of it, but you do reduced damage.

“Oh but Potatomancer, what if bounce and rally are both used at the same time?” I’ve got questions like this in the other two posts. Simply add a mechanic that makes it impossible to use both major ids at once.

Assassin
    Beyblade (Placeholder because I cant think of anything): Spin Attack now spins 5 times with each spin doing 25% of the original spells damage, resulting in 125% damage.
    X-Slash: Multihit instead does all the damage in 2 hits, but does decreased knockback.
    Chaos Bombs: Smoke bombs now bounce everytime they hit a mob.
    Ok I can’t think of anything for vanish, so if you have an idea plz tell me.

Shaman:
    Attacker Totem: Totem now shoots projectiles, which do 10% of your spell damage.
    Carousel: Haul makes you spin around it, knocking back anyone hit.
    Whirlpool: Aura instead repeatedly knocks around any mob in it’s radius for 10 seconds. It’s overall damage is spread across the 10 seconds.
    Magnetic Pulse: Uproot instead brings mobs to the totem. If the totem is the target, it brings it to the nearest mob.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    Bixlo, RiderTest101 and BlueTheSniper like this.
  2. Samsam101

Samsam101 There is nothing to really be Pissed off about... CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ...what is stopping you from just making 1 thread?

Ninja_VK likes this.
  3. Potatomancer

Minecraft:
    True I couldve just done that
    Anyway Ill do the other 3 classes on this thread

4. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Sniper Monke CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I can't help thinking of Overwatch heroes for Assassin major IDs, like Tracer's recall for vanish and Genji for the X-slash ability.

In all honesty I'm not so much a fan of these in comparison to your other class suggestions. I feel as though not much thought went into them: for example echolocation seems pointless - similarly to the existing Flash-Freeze (neither spells do significant damage and the major doesn't make any significant change to combat).

I also quite like Attacker Totem. Maybe it could be a replacement for Aura and focus what-would-be aura's AoE damage into a more condensed attack? Would increase shaman's single-target DPS by a chunk.

Credit for the originality though!

Ninja_VK likes this.
  5. Potatomancer

Minecraft:
    1. Its actually based off of Kris’ abilty in Deltarune chapter 2 on the Snowgrave route.
    2. K Ill think of something else
    3. I think that would actually make Shaman worse due to the fact it has a lower defense stat than archer and basically relies on crowd control/aoe spells to live.

6. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Sniper Monke CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My post was just my opinion
    Good point although exchanging higher single-target DPS in exchange for lower defensiveness is a balanced trade-off imo

7. Androphonia

Androphonia SON ARE YOU THROWING THE RAID AGAIN

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    copied my revenant post idea????????????

fr tho these are all pretty poggies but most of these (echolocation, chaos bombs, carousel, magnetic pulse) don't really add anything to combat other than lag and bouncing mobs (which is cool don't get me wrong but not what you need when fighting the eye or qira)

on the other hand things like stone wall (warrior but you literally cannot die if you bash and uppercut the floor) and attacker totem seem op (aura all the mobs towards the center so the projectile hits all of them)

Ninja_VK likes this.