1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Items Lost My Third Eye Due To Lag

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SkabbMenSnabb, Nov 9, 2019 at 1:04 PM.

1. SkabbMenSnabb

SkabbMenSnabb Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Before i explain how i lost my item, i just wanna say that i know about the no-refund policy due to many attempts from people trying to get stuff without ever having them in the first place, but i do believe that i got enough proof of me actually losing this item due to lag to maybe get a replacement of some sort.

How this all happened was that i was planning to sell my Third Eye to make some LE. I was constantly experiencing lag, like delays of me clicking stuff and moving items around in my inventory. But it was when i was about to put it back up in the market place that i got sent to ''fallback servers'' in the middle of me putting it on my listings tab. When this disconnect happened, i had already selected the item, (when you are able to move it around in you inventory). It took some time to rejoin to try and sell it again, and when i got on i couldn't see it in my inventory anymore. I checked the ''my listings'' tab in the market place to see if it actually got put up as a listed item for some reason, but it wasn't there either. I believe that while i was moving it around, it didn't count as if it were in my inventory or in the market place and therefore just disappeared.

Here are two screenshots, one of me wearing the helmet and another of the ''you have been connected to a fallback server'' message i recieved. The screenshot of the helmet was because i wanted to know how much i could get for it from someone on the forums that was looking to buy one. I could get screenshots of me asking that before the disconnect happened aswell, if it would help at all.

https://gyazo.com/f3febdde24ea816fc27185c944353964

[​IMG]

https://gyazo.com/18583bab6745cd0eee328a07fbda3fa8

[​IMG]

The reason that i included the time stamps in the top left corner of the screenshots is to show that it happened just 10 minutes after i had spoke to this guy and then tried putting it back up on the marketplace while waiting for an asnwer.

Now, i am sorry that this was a very long post, that might not even be enough to make things right, but this item is worth so much in value compared to what i have that i feel like i must atleast try.

*edit* I thought right after putting this up, that you might wonder why i took a random screenshot of me getting sent to fallback servers, but i had already thoughts about losing the item right after getting kicked because it wasn't in my inventory when it happened, so if something actually would happen with the item i would have proof of me getting disconnected and that being the reason.

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! Unfortunately, the no-refund policy still applies in this case regardless of how much evidence you have. I’m sorry, but you will most likely not get your item back.

As for the issue, what do you mean when you say you were able to move it around in your inventory while selling it? There should not be any time when the market is open when you can edit your inventory.

3. SkabbMenSnabb

SkabbMenSnabb Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Damn, that's really annoying but i understand why.
    Here's a GIF showing what i mean, the state when it isn't in your inventory or anything: https://gyazo.com/4cb895cecb3e2065590c7709623858b4

4. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank you, I'll look into the issue.