1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Items Lost Everything On One Class

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ComboWomboKDombo, Mar 12, 2019.

1. ComboWomboKDombo

ComboWomboKDombo Newbie Adventurer

I was playing wynncraft and suddenly I got logged off because of proxy. The message was [Proxy] Lost connection to server. I logged back on and all my stuff was gone. My entire inventory was gone from my archer class and all of my quest items.I logged on with no armor and only a level 1 bow, so I did /fixquests to see if I get any of my stuff back, and so I did /fixquests and got every single quest item that I have finished and needed for other quests back. I don't know what my problem was but my Assassin class still had all its stuff. The only thing that disappeared was my Archer class, but I have no idea what happened.
    I know you guys cant give anything back but if this is an actual bug then please fix it. I have extra gear that I can use but like I care about this community and wouldn't want anyone else losing their stuff like I did. I lost so many items so please, I beg if this is a bug please please please fix this

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019