1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Items Lost Bank

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by justbeingcool, Oct 12, 2019 at 9:39 AM.

1. justbeingcool

justbeingcool Skilled Adventurer

Hello

So today i logged back on since 1 year ago and i look back in my bank and its all empty...
    I still have all my classes with their stuff in their inventory but nothing in my 7 pages of the bank...
    I dont know if this is a bug/glitch or meant to be but i would like to have some more information about it...
    My ingame name right now is 'cringesorie' so if you guys could help i would apreciate it...

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! We unfortunately do not do refunds of ingame items. Are you sure that nobody has logged onto your account in the past year and that nothing else appears to have changed?

3. justbeingcool

justbeingcool Skilled Adventurer

Hi! i checked everything and all my classes were fine still had everything on there but nothing on the bank... Sad how 2 years of gameplay got lost like that...