Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Looking for Class Recommendations

Discussion in 'Questions' started by LegDay_, Mar 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LegDay_

LegDay_ Newbie Adventurer

Hey there - I briefly played Wynncraft a while ago and apparently I was a level 34 Shaman before. However, I saw that there was a huge combat and ability update while I was gone and since I didn't get very far, I wanted to start over. Since I'm not familiar with the new class abilities and items and stuff, I wanted to ask -

Lifesteal has historically been one of my favorite mechanics in games. What class gets access to the most lifesteal, and/or lifesteal-esque effects? (So even if it's not literal lifesteal on attack, if Mage/Shaman/Rogue has a blood drain ability that deals damage and heals, it would still count as far as I'm concerned).

2. Earthbrine

Earthbrine The Dirt of the Realm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The most similar thing to lifesteal there is is the Shaman archetype(subclass) Acolyte. Basically the way Acolyte works is you steal blood(health) from yourself and pool it up, but then when you cast Aura some blood(health) is taken out of the pool and is used to heal you, giving you more health back than what was converted into that amount of blood. Acolyte also has an ability that gives you more lifesteal the more soul point regen % you have.

3. OriTheSpirit

OriTheSpirit Feesh Time 24/7 CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    shaman aco sounds good, would recommend

4. shacers

shacers no longer replying VIP+

Minecraft:
    ACOLYYYYTE

5. kepozturk

kepozturk Skilled Adventurer

thanks for advice

6. ThePurpleEmerald

ThePurpleEmerald Famous Adventurer

I should also mention that all classes use the same pieces of gear, there are no class-specific armor.

Lifesteal on gear is hence just based on item rather than class.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.