Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Looking For A Non-warring Guild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ninetales, Sep 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninetales

Ninetales Seer of the Bleak Future VIP

Minecraft:
    Hello!

I'm interested in joining a guild that doesn't participate in wars and is active (meaning that a lot of its members are online most days of the week as opposed to only a few people per day if it's the weekend). My highest-level character is a level 103 Warrior, and I also have a level 80 Archer. Generally, I have the intention of joining a guild of people to casually chat with or to ask for advice on things. Lastly, I try to play on Wynncraft every day, so there will hopefully be no issues of me being inactive.

I thank in advance anyone who responds to this thread with suggestions!

2. MasterofEternity

MasterofEternity Shark Cat HERO

Minecraft:
    See likes this.
  3. Ninetales

Ninetales Seer of the Bleak Future VIP

Minecraft:
    I just checked your guild on WynnData and only 2 players were online at the time, which doesn't strike me as very "active"? Did I simply check WynnData at a bad time, or is this the norm during the week? ^^;

4. MasterofEternity

MasterofEternity Shark Cat HERO

Minecraft:
    Yes, you checked a bad time, when I was on this morning had 7 members online(about 2-3 hours ago). Since this guild is mostly NA and EU, for me, people are on very early morning or late at night. And school is starting up for people too, so they cant be on all the time.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.