Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mage/Dark Wizard Help Looking For A Good Relevant Endgame Mage Build

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Hakkobb101, Mar 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hakkobb101

Hakkobb101 Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I'm not quite at level 100 yet by any means, but i'd love to know what to expect. I think that i'd like a lot of mana regen because i tend to spam spells, however many of the threads i've come across on this topic are quite old and i don't even know where to begin in creating a build for myself. Alternatively, what's a mage build that works for you and why?

2. AlpakastarSC2

AlpakastarSC2 Well-Known Adventurer

i use cascadmorph but if u think thats not enough try out raidbuilds for mage. They are tanky and strong.

3. BrightDanny

BrightDanny Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I use a melee Singularity build on my mage. I like being a bit DPS focussed. Sadly the current kit of a mage doesn't really allow for high dps spell spam builds (without severely destroying defences), because your only proper damage comes from meteor, which takes 1+ sec to fall down.

As a healer, mage is awesome!
    If you want to do high end content, expect to fullfil the role as a healer in most cases.

This doesn't mean you can't just spam meteors to dps as a mage in raids or something, haha.

4. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I personally like to run more glass-cannony builds on Mage outside Raids due to the class' generally low damage. Your fingers won't hurt as much and stuff like LI will go down faster, as long as you just don't die.

Also, all spell builds aren't just mana regen. Spellsteal and mixed mana builds are common, and can be just as good, sometimes better than spellspam. So, I recommend adjusting yourself to be comfortable with their playstyles aswell.

5. DragonBeenz

DragonBeenz #1 morrowind user VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  6. Novalla

Novalla Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.