Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Video Let's Play Edit

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Fridge2177, Mar 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fridge2177

Fridge2177 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:

Hi everyone ! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Fridge and I've been doing YouTube for over 5 years now within a small community called MineZ (its another RPG style survival game but I won't get into that too much right now). I've decided to expand a bit and I've heard a lot of good things about this game.

The series will probably be fairly short and will not include anything that I believe to be boring (you won't ever see me grinding for 25 minutes :P). I really don't have a feel for this community yet so I don't really know what you guys like / don't like / what you've seen 10000 times and what you haven't so feedback is always appreciated. If you like what you see lemme know so I can decide whether to continue this series or not but other than that enjoy !

^ㅅ^

HalfCat_ likes this.
  2. Muchwrath

Muchwrath Wynncraft Music Enthusiast VIP+

Minecraft:
    Yay, a possible Wynncraft YouTuber that might be active! We want to see you play the game in new way, so not just farming and doing quests. Either do a lot of editing, do a challenge, (like not using legendary armor, or only using weapons that do air damage), or some other thing that makes it fresh and new.

Fridge2177 likes this.
  3. Wynn: The Anime

Wynn: The Anime Does not like anime VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Another wynncraft youtuber is always great, especially one that does edits and isn't clickbaity like the last one that randomly found this server, just make it past episode 14 and you'll earn a thumbs up in my book. In terms of content keep up the edits as that is one thing that is not seen in a lot of wynn youtubers, and once you are higher level you can do some challenges since most of the main game is saturated to all hell, but I don't mind seeing people playing the main game.

Snipy likes this.
  4. Fridge2177

Fridge2177 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Episode 2 :D Thanks for the support on the first episode

HalfCat_ likes this.
  5. ExertKarma

ExertKarma Waiting for mythics to drop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Episode 1: "These textures look so garbage"
    lmao