1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

World/Map Large Rocks Do Not Break Ice - Nesaak Ice Cave

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by urbymine, Sep 5, 2019.

1. urbymine

urbymine Well-Known Adventurer

A layer of ice should break after collecting large rocks and placing them on top of the ice. Allowing you to proceed to the end of the cave.
    The action just consumes the rocks without actually breaking the ice.
    I have tried switching servers and relogging before.

2. Altakar

Altakar I count days for some reason QA

Minecraft:
    To break the ice in the cave, there needs to be nine (I believe) stones that need to be dumped into the collector at the bottom of the cave to proceed. Are you sure you're adding enough rocks?

A Human likes this.
  3. urbymine

reporting in as me and my friend tested it out a few more times:
    I tried it again with 15 stone blocks: it worked.
    My friend tried several times with 10,11,12,13 and lastely 15 blocks, none of them worked.
    Upon switching worlds however my friend did get it to work with just a "few" blocks, something that didn't seem to work for me initially.

All in all seems like there's something off about the place, i'll be trying a few more times over the weekend to see if i can reproduce the issue.

PS: the whole mechanism itself doesn't give the player a lot of feedback, for example like exactly how many blocks you need in the same way a dungeon door tell you.

4. urbymine

So i did some more testing on it and i concluded that changing worlds does solve the issue whenever i ran into it and relogging on the same world did not solve the problem.
    Still though, hopping worlds typically means the loot chest cooldown starts anew which ruins the whole point. A little while later after breaking the ice once on that world, the ice yet again refused to break when it did before (on that same world).