1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Kingdom Of Sand Quest Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Enricoco, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Enricoco

Enricoco Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'm from Indonesia, sorry for the english.

So, i completed Kingdom of Sand quest and then take another quest called Meaningful Holiday. But the server restarted when i'm doing the Meaningful Holiday quest. I completed the quest and checking the quest book, and the Kingdom of Sand quest is apperaing again, so i'm doing that again, and at the part when i must go to the mansion, there is border everywhere so i can't get out. So i'm killing myself(/kill) and then respawned in Ternaves. I look arround and see the circle blue particle that appearing earlier in the Meaningful Holiday quest, so i jumped in, and now i'm stuck at the christmas island.

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So the issue is that you're stuck in the offmap area of Meaningful Holiday?

3. Enricoco

Enricoco Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    That's also the issue, but i can just /kill
    Another issue is i still must do the Kingdom of Sand quest whereas i have finished it. And when i do that quest, its so buggy.

Here are some of the bug when i'm doing the Kingdom of Sand quest again :
    - Stage 1, there is no Dialogue from ??? and the quest objective change immidiately to stage 2
    - Stage 2, when i'm talk to the vault guard, Tarek and Geo is not coming out from the vault (they coming out when i do the quest earlier) so i relogging the game
    - When i relog, the quest objective change immidiately to stage 3, it's okay, everything fine, there's the dialogue, but
    - Stage 4, I can't get out from the Outlaw's Hideout, like every open area is blocked by barrier block, so i kill myself and there what happened i mentioned above

It's okay if i must redo that quest, the thing is the quest become so buggy and i just can't finish it