1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Items Item Pouch Doesn't Open, Instead Makes More Pouches

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Agent_S_3000, Jan 16, 2020 at 11:45 AM.

1. Agent_S_3000

Agent_S_3000 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So my item pouch was full, but when i left clicked it so i could take some things out, instead of opening the pouch, it picked up a new item pouch and i could put it in my inventory. This seems more like a visual glitch though, because if the items were thrown, nothing was thrown out of your inventory, the duplicate just disappeared. Also logging off and logging back on deleted the duplicates and allowed me to open the item pouch again. upload_2020-1-16_9-44-48.png

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What Minecraft version and mods are you using, and are you able to replicate the issue?

3. Agent_S_3000

Agent_S_3000 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I am unable to replicate the issue, and the only mod i use is the one that shows fps and coords in the top left. I can’t remember what it’s called though.