1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Items Item Insta-crashing My Entire Game

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by Skarlet_Rayne, Aug 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skarlet_Rayne

Skarlet_Rayne Skilled Adventurer

Two items dropped from crabs next to the pirate cove. I couldn't tell what it was, but I picked them both up. They have no texture and are invisible from my inventory. Mousing over them causes Minecraft to crash, citing a rendering screen issue. Will provide text of the crash report if necessary. I am not using any mods, not even Optifine, and only the standard Wynn texture pack.

Is it possible for someone else to manually remove these from my inventory? It's getting a little old trying to avoid them every time I'm mousing over my stuff.

2. Bowajility

Bowajility Pretty much a Newbie adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Try providing crash reports, the community has some people that are good with that.

3. Altakar

Altakar I count days for some reason QA

Minecraft:
    As far as I know, some ingredients use 1.10 items, which causes problems with 1.9 clients. So I'd upgrade to 1.12.2 and see if that changes things.

4. Skarlet_Rayne

Skarlet_Rayne Skilled Adventurer

THANK YOU, they were carapace fragments apparently. All good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.